Named “Dry Eye Center of Excellence” in Hoffman Estates
If you are looking for an experienced and professional ophthalmologist in Hoffman Estates, you have come to the right place. At Mack Eye Center, we stay up-to-date on all of the latest advances in technology to offer you the finest procedures available using the most specialized equipment. We have been in practice since 1998, serving patients like yourself in Hoffman Estates, Schaumburg, and the surrounding areas.
The services we offer include the following:
- Keratoconus: In the early stages of keratoconus, the symptoms can be treated with eyeglasses or contacts. If your condition has reached the later stages, you may need to have treatment.
- Bladeless cataract surgery: A cataract can only be removed with surgery, but using a special laser, it is possible to complete the procedure without a blade.
- Dry eye: If you suffer from the symptoms of dry eye, which include frequent eye infections and eye watering, you may benefit from dry eye treatment.
- Cornea services: There are a variety of treatments for the cornea, including DSEK (Descemet’s Stripping with Endothelial Keratoplasty) and cornea transplant surgery.
- Refractive surgery: This eye surgery is used to improve the refractive state of your eyes and eliminate dependency on contacts or glasses .
- Retinal surgery: When the retina pulls away from the underlying layer of tissue, this is known as retinal detachment. Surgery is imperative to repair the damage right away.